Over the Years
January 1, 1950
- The first three decades see Robinson Electric firmly established as a dependable, high-quality electrical contractor.
- Howard operates with a crew of 2-3 and focuses on residential and light commercial electrical work in the Cleveland, Mississippi area.
- David (Howard’s son) and Kathy Robinson move from Jackson, Mississippi to join his dad in the business.
- After 33 years on the job, Howard Robinson retirees and David takes over management of the company.
- Robinson Electric, after operating for 35 years as a sole proprietorship, makes the decision to incorporate.