Only the Best
For Robinson Electric to provide our customers with the best possible service, we need the best people on our team. We focus on providing an environment that nurtures and rewards genuine talent and dedication. We encourage our team to be open with their ideas and thoughts, and to respect the vision of others.
All our team members believe in superior client service, diligent workmanship and attention to detail. These beliefs have created the strong foundation on which we base our business.
We are passionate about our work and proud of our reputation. Our greatest reward is the satisfaction of a job completed above and beyond our clients’ expectations.
We’re also proud to have been ranked by the Delta Business Journal as the Best Electrical Company. Come work with best.
Working at Robinson
See what our employees say about working at Robinson Electric and explore some of our open positions. Don’t see your specific role listed? Don’t let that stop you – we’re always on the lookout for the right people.
Office and Management
We’re always looking for skilled office and management staff to support our operations. The ideal candidates will have strong organizational skills, demonstrate effective communication abilities, and bring proven experience in office administration or management. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are searching for a reliable electrician apprentice to join our team. The electrician apprentice’s responsibilities include completing all tasks assigned by the master electrician, which may include assisting with installations, troubleshooting, repairs, and calibrations of electrical systems and equipment. You should be eager to learn and able to follow instructions.
To be successful as an electrician apprentice, you should demonstrate good time management and customer service skills. Outstanding candidates are highly analytical, observant and have sound knowledge of safety protocols.
Electrician Apprentice Responsibilities:
- Learning from the master electrician and completing all assigned duties.
- Identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting and assisting with repairs of equipment and electrical faults.
- Traveling out to various public and private spaces to assist the master electrician.
- Interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Updating work logs, client accounts and handling other administrative duties.
- Ordering replacement parts and equipment as needed.
- Completing electrical installations and carrying out various maintenance duties.
- Working irregular hours and overtime when required.
- Communicating with clients in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
- Collaborating with construction workers, plumbers and other crew members.
Electrician Apprentice Requirements:
- A relevant license and certification.
- Practical experience working with electrical systems and equipment.
- Ability to read technical manuals, blueprints and schematics.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
- Ability to handle criticism appropriately.
- A valid driver’s license or reliable transport.
Why work with us?
If you’re looking for a company that encourages personal and professional growth, you’ve found the right place. At Robinson Electric, we are proud of our rich history, award winning safety, and variety of project opportunities for our team. Our team members take pride in working here and strive to achieve the highest results for our customers.
- Higher than standard industry pay
- Major medical health insurance
- PTO for vacations
- PTO for family bereavement
- 401k with employer match
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Residential electrical classroom training
- Industrial electrical classroom training
- Classroom code training
- CDL training
- Monthly safety training
- Specialty equipment operations training
- OSHA 10/30 training
- First Aid/ CPR training
- OJT training at every level
- Incentive based compensation for job performance
- Incentive based compensation for safety performance
- Incentive based compensation for attendance
- Structured commission
Industry-leading Safety Record
Fill out the form below to apply for a position.