Only the Best
For Robinson Electric to provide our customers with the best possible service, we need the best people on our team. We focus on providing an environment that nurtures and rewards genuine talent and dedication. We encourage our team to be open with their ideas and thoughts, and to respect the vision of others.
All our team members believe in superior client service, diligent workmanship and attention to detail. These beliefs have created the strong foundation on which we base our business.
We are passionate about our work and proud of our reputation. Our greatest reward is the satisfaction of a job completed above and beyond our clients’ expectations.
Fill out the form below to apply for a position.
Why work with us?
If you’re looking for a company that encourages personal and professional growth, you’ve found the right place. Our team members take pride in working here and strive to achieve the highest results for our customers.
Working at Robinson
See what our employees say about working at Robinson Electric and explore some of our open positions. Don’t see your specific role listed? Don’t let that stop you. We’re always on the lookout for the right people.
Signs and Lighting Technician
We’re looking for a qualified signs & lighting technician to join our team. This person will play a vital role in the lighting and signage department of our company. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent problem solving and communication skills. Outstanding candidates are highly analytical, observant and have sound knowledge of safety protocols.
Signs and Lighting Technician Requirements:
- Ability to operate bucket trucks and other aerial equipment
- Ability to work at heights of up to 60 feet
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- 2-3 years experience with signage and lighting maintenance preferred
Benefits of This Position:
- On-call rotation approximately 4 weeks per year
- Overtime available
- Health insurance plus other benefits
- Company phone and tablet provided
- Tools provided
- Paid vacation
We are searching for a reliable electrician apprentice to join our team. The electrician apprentice’s responsibilities include completing all tasks assigned by the master electrician, which may include assisting with installations, troubleshooting, repairs, and calibrations of electrical systems and equipment. You should be eager to learn and able to follow instructions.
To be successful as an electrician apprentice, you should demonstrate good time management and customer service skills. Outstanding candidates are highly analytical, observant and have sound knowledge of safety protocols.
Electrician Apprentice Responsibilities:
- Learning from the master electrician and completing all assigned duties.
- Identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting and assisting with repairs of equipment and electrical faults.
- Traveling out to various public and private spaces to assist the master electrician.
- Interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Updating work logs, client accounts and handling other administrative duties.
- Ordering replacement parts and equipment as needed.
- Completing electrical installations and carrying out various maintenance duties.
- Working irregular hours and overtime when required.
- Communicating with clients in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
- Collaborating with construction workers, plumbers and other crew members.
Electrician Apprentice Requirements:
- A relevant license and certification.
- Practical experience working with electrical systems and equipment.
- Ability to read technical manuals, blueprints and schematics.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
- Ability to handle criticism appropriately.
- A valid driver’s license or reliable transport.